Friday, 28 August 2009

Perfect Timing

I recently received Gill Edward's Life is a Gift as a birthday present. Because I'm familiar with and already apply a lot of the concepts in my every day life I've just been dipping in and out of it.

On the bus this morning, I read a page which happened to be about selling a house and how people's negative thoughts about the house and the housing market can influence the sale. Gill's advice is for people to focus only on what they love and value about the house and feel gratitude to the estate agent. When you are focused on love you are in perfect resonance with the Universe that is Love. The Universe will arrange the right buyer that resonates with that love.

When I checked my Facebook later, I noticed a friend had shared about how after she'd prayed for one more buyer to come and view her house before she takes it off the market, the estate agent made an appointment for one more viewer. This will be the 11th viewer, viewing at 11 am. My friend said 11:11 is amazing for her.

I decided to send my friend the excerpt about selling the house. I also sent her an article I'd written about how this woman got her dream home. My friend said the excerpt was exactly what she needed to read as it helped her change her perspective about the house. She said now she's going to focus on the beauty of the house.

Funnily enough, while I was reading my friend's mail I was listening to Michael Jackson's song PYT, which I had been continuously listening to. Just as Michael was singing "Don't you know now is the perfect time" I was reading "What a joy it is to have you in my life to make that small alteration in mine right at the perfect timing!"

That's what I call perfect timing!

Everything is always working out for the best.

Enocia

Related articles: Good to See You!; The Love Pandemic; The Perfect Dream Dance Partner; Love is the Only Cause I Support; Timing