Monday, 24 August 2009

The Perfect Spot

During my walk by the canal I wished for a perfect bench in the shade where I could sit and enjoy the view.

All the benches I came across in the shade were already occupied. As I didn't fancy sharing, I kept on walking. I finally came across this bench located a lot further back from the path so I could enjoy the view without being disturbed by cyclists and passersby. The only snag was there was a woman standing on the balcony of a flat behind speaking on her mobile phone. I decided to sit there anyway. After a few minutes, the woman went indoors to continue her conversation.

Aaah, bliss!

There's more than enough to meet each individual's needs, it's a matter of just waiting for that perfect opportunity to unfold.

Enocia
Related articles: Good to See You!; Ahhh...Bliss!; More Than Enough for Both of Us; What is Competition?