Friday, 7 August 2009

My One True Love

While I have many things that I love, I have only the one true love. Every time I look at myself in the mirror I see my one true love staring back at me.

Actually, the mirror image is only an idea of my true love, which is everywhere present. Still, it's good to know that my one true love is always there.

My one true love is my admirer, beloved, best friend, comforter, companion, dreamer, energy, entertainer, guide, healer, heart's desires, inspiration, intelligence, light, lover, magician, nourishment, parent, passion, playmate, power, presence, provider, shape-shifter, source, strength, support, teacher, truth, and vision.

My one true love is constantly being mirrored back at me as experiences, people, situations and things that I love.

I love you forever.

Enocia

Related articles: I Am What You Need; Creativity - Revisited; Why Love is All I Need; The Love Sensor - Revisited; Can You Deny Yourself What You Want?; The Cherished One Doesn't Fight Over Scraps; The Real Me; Activating Love - Revisited; The Loves of My Life; My Beloved; My Love Companion