Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Lucky Me!

I recently started watching a series on television called Moonlight about a vampire detective who doesn't age and survives on blood.

I love the series for two reasons. First, the implications of living without growing old, which I can totally relate to. I must hasten to add that I'm not a vampire though I do know how to suck energy from everywhere, probably what keeps me looking forever young.

The second reason why I've fallen in love with the series is because I think the lead, Alex O'Loughlin, is the most gorgeous man I've seen on television for a long time. Hot! Hot! Hot!

I've just discovered Alex and I share the same birthday (24 August) though I'm 11 years older. Lucky me! Another reason to love him even more.

Happy belated birthday, Alex!

Enocia

Related articles: Celebrate Good Times; Reprogramming the Memory Body; New Every Morning; That was Lucky!; Good Intentions