Wednesday, 5 August 2009

I Am What You Need

I am the friend who is always there for you.
I am the companion that follows you everywhere.
I am the space that allows you to express who you are.
I am the time you need to be by yourself.
I am the ear that listens to your troubles without judgment.
I am the words that uplift you when you're down.
I am the food that nourishes your body and soul.
I am the joke that makes you smile.
I am the playmate you have fun with.
I am the arms that give you comfort.
I am the lover that drives you wild.
I am the muse that inspires you.
I am the clay you mould to create your masterpiece.
I am the teacher that challenges you to grow.
I am the student that learns from your experiences.

I am always there egging you on to keep dreaming.
I am always there believing in you and your dreams.
I am always there rejoicing with you when you fulfil your dreams.

I am your greatest admirer.
I am the one who loves you more than you'll ever know.
I am whatever you need me to be.

Enocia

Related articles: Achieving the Impossible; The Right Environment to Flourish; Being Passive