Monday, 17 August 2009

Good to See You!

For weeks I'd been wondering about a dog friend called Sid, whom I haven't seen in a while. I remember his human guardian telling me that Sid is getting old. I was wondering if he was still around.

When my mother asked me to run an errand for her, although I was going to be delayed going into town, I knew everything was working out for the best.

As I was walking later through the park, I saw Sid and his human friend. I was so happy to see him. I told him I'd been wondering how he is. His friend said Sid hasn't been feeling very well.

Good to see you're still going strong, Sid.

Just shows that if I hadn't ran the errand for my mother I wouldn't have met up with my friend, Sid. Everything does work out for the best.

Enocia

Related articles: My Dog Self; What a Trip!; Everything is Working Out Perfectly