Saturday, 1 August 2009

Blessings Come in Many Different Forms

I believe I am blessed in every moment. By this I mean, every moment is overflowing with joy and wonder.

On the way to the local shop to buy my mother's newspaper, she asked me to get some salt as well, as we've nearly run out. At the shop I noticed there was only one salt left on the shelf. Although there were already four customers queuing up to pay for their items, every single one of them told me to go ahead in front of them.

I believe blessings come in many different forms, which in this case appeared as the last salt on the shelf and being allowed to jump the queue.

Thank you, Universe, for your infinite blessings in every moment.

Enocia

Related articles: Skeletor; What a Trip!; The Big Picture and the Details are One