Monday, 17 August 2009

At Home with ET

A few days ago, when my mother had a towel round her head, she joked around that she looked like ET from the movie, ET: The Extra-Terrestrial. Later that day I was inspired to watch Michael Jackson's video "Human Nature", which was the first time I'd actually seen the video even though I knew the song. On the video were photos of Michael and ET.

So yesterday afternoon while I was at home watching television, as I was channel hopping I noticed "ET" was on one channel, which I brought to my mother's attention. As the film was almost finished I decided to catch the last hour at the other channel where they usually repeat programmes. I caught the part where ET had a cloth around its head and looked exactly like my mother had looked a few days ago.

Mum was amazed at the synchronicity.

Thanks for paying us a visit, ET. Please call again soon!

Enocia

Related articles: Wonders Never Cease!; ET, You are Already Home!