Wednesday, 2 September 2009

Welcome

I am what I am
And what I am needs no excuses
I deal my own deck
Sometimes the ace
Sometimes the deuces
It's my life and there's no
return and no deposit
One life, so it's time to
open up your closet
Life's not worth a damn till you can say
Hey world I am what I am I am What I am, lyrics

Welcome to another new blog, which is a continuation from my previous blog: I Need Not Want.

I'm a huge fan of the Star Trek franchise, which I find very inspiring.

One of my favourite episodes of "Star Trek: The Next Generation" is called True Q about a young woman called Amanda who joins the ship hoping to study with Doctor Crusher and become a doctor some day. While Amanda is pursuing that career, she's discovering that she's not only able to manifest her thoughts instantly, she has the power of telekinesis. Once she's able to avert an engineering disaster that could have destroyed the ship. It is then Q a member from the "Q Continuum" of omnipotent beings enters the scene and confesses that he'd "created" the disaster in order to test once and for all if Amanda is a Q. Q agrees to help Amanda come to terms with who she is as a Q. Q wants Amanda to move to the "Q Continuum" but Amanda doesn't want to. Amanda faces a dilemma: if she stays in the ship and pursues her career, she has to agree not to use her powers; otherwise she will have to leave the ship. Amanda struggles with this decision until when a planet is facing certain disaster she uses her power to save it. It is then Amanda realises she should stop fighting who she is. She is a Q.

I can very much relate to Amanda's dilemma. In this human dream, the dominant programming about denying our greatness in order to fit into a world dedicated to smallness and being ordinary; a word dedicated to effects. When I remembered my true self as Infinite Light I knew I had to either live as Light or deny who I am and play the game of being stupid so I can be accepted.

Well, I have no intention of denying what I am. I am the Shape Shifter expressing myself as the many ways of being.

In this blog, I shall continue to share my experiences of the wonder of living as Light and being true to who I am.

As always, the articles I'm sharing are my meanings, perspective and model of reality and not meant to instruct readers in any way. Make of them what you will.

For my current and previous blogs see My Other Blogs.

Unless otherwise stated, all articles are copyright © 2009-2015 Enocia Joseph. You have my permission to copy and distribute articles for personal use only. Please include the link to the particular blog. For any other use other than personal, and any comments you might have, please email theoneinall@googlemail.com.

Love and gratitude to Ben for designing my fractal.

All the very best.

Enocia

Related articles: What is a Prodigy?; Playing It Stupid

Here's the wonderful Shirley Bassey expressing how I feel: "I am what I am." LOVE her!