Sunday, 26 July 2009

Moan, Moan, Moan!

As I was shaving my armpit the other day I had a good moan to myself about having to shave. My legs needed a shave but I couldn't be bothered. It would be so nice to have a hair removal system that doesn't involve shaving, chemicals or waxing. It has to be pain free. Otherwise, I really can't be bothered.

This morning I noticed this packet in the living room. At closer inspection, it was a pain free and easy to remove hair removal system. What? I must be sleep-walking again. Hang on, I never sleep walk! I'm wide awake. But this can't be for my mother as she hardly shaves as she's got smooth and silky legs. She says she hardly shaves her armpit either. Where did it come from?

"What's this, mum?" I said. "Whose is it?"

"It's mine."

"But you don't need to shave!"

"I saw it on a shopping channel the other day and I ordered it," she said. "It's supposed to be very good."

"Oh yeah? Let me have a go."

I took one of the pads which you're meant to move in a circular way on dry skin. When moved in one direction, it exfoliates the skin; and in the other direction, it removes the hair. I tried it on one leg and wonders of wonders, the hairs were coming off. And it didn't hurt, it was like having a massage.

"This is fantastic!" I said. "I was only moaning to myself the other day about shaving and now I've found this product."

"It's like you always say, answers are everywhere," she said. "You can have it."

"Really? Thanks!" I said. "It's even good for facial hair too."

"That's why I ordered it."

"Well you're welcome to use it for your facial hair as it does work."

Just shows moaning does have its benefits.

I'm reminded of a car advert on television. When they first started showing it my mother said she didn't like the music as she believed it gave her a headache. I actually loved the ad concept and the music. Each time it came on she would either have a moan or put the TV on mute. Just recently I noticed they'd changed the music but were still using the same concept.

"See mum, they heard you and they've got a new song just for you."

I believe moaning is another kind of prayer.

Moan, moan, moan!

Actually, the Universe doesn't seem to mind, so I'll moan as loud as I want.

Enocia

Related articles: Why It's Important to Stay Neutral; Telepathy; The Present Past and the Present Future; What the World Needs Now is More Dreamers; More about Prayer; Creation is Making Something Out of Nothing